Alameda County Social Services Agency
This site includes information on benefit programs or to apply online for CalWORKS, CalFresh, and Medi-Cal. General Assistance (GA) applicants can apply in person at local offices or on-line. Also includes information for elders and disabled adults to include In-Home-Support-Services (IHSS).
(415) 989-2151


Eden I & R, Inc.
This is a free, non-emergency confidential phone number with multilingual representatives available, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, with referrals to low cost housing, emergency shelter, and safety net services for residents within Alameda County
dial 2-1-1 for referrals of all types


Alameda County Food Bank
(510) 635-3663